Old 08-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Round 2 Deadline: 1 Sept 2008

Hey folks,

Let's set the deadline for round 2 to 1 September 2008. Sound like a
good idea? Consider this an official kick in the pants to get more
artwork flowing

Just as a reminder, if you'd like your F10 theme proposal to make it
through round 3, you must have the following 4 pieces of artwork
completed and uploaded to your proposal's wiki page:

* At least 1 wallpaper draft design
* At least 1 vertically-long piece of supporting artwork (for example, a
draft firstboot graphic)
* At least 1 horizontally-long piece of supporting artwork (for example,
a draft anaconda banner graphic)
* At least 1 square-ish piece of artwork (for example, the gnome splash
or the firstboot/anaconda splashes)

Not sure what theme proposals are available to work on or want to read
up a little more about how our artwork process works? Check out:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes

This is a great opportunity to get artwork you worked on in a very
popular Linux distro! So let's get moving!!

~m

(PS if it seems we are in agreement about the Sep 1 deadline, I'll make
a planet Fedora blog post about the deadline with the same information
above in the next day or two. If you are a frequenter of online
Fedora-related or art-related forums such as Fedora Forum or deviantart,
please feel free to post this information in those communities as well!)

Old 08-14-2008, 02:40 PM
RazGriz

+1

[...]

The Solo_-Wing.
Fedora Ambassador
Diretor de Arte
GNU-LIA--=www.gnu-lia.org
2 Tons Comunicação
Revista Fedora Brasil

Portal O-Gimp
-=-=:Quem constrói a realidade é você.

Old 08-14-2008, 02:49 PM
"Erick Henrique"

+1

[...]

http://www.projetofedora.org
http://www.mytoons.com/br4in

DESIGN LIVRE

Old 08-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Ian Weller

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:39:32AM -0400, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=E1ir=EDn_Duffy_ wrote:
> Let's set the deadline for round 2 to 1 September 2008. Sound like a
> good idea? Consider this an official kick in the pants to get more
> artwork flowing

Works for me.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36

Old 08-14-2008, 11:35 PM
"Junior Tomazelli"

+1

--
Wolnei Cândido Tomazelli Junior (Charged)
Brazil Fedora Ambassador

Linux User #477062