Old 07-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Folderol

Default Heads Up

I wonder if the 64 devs know that 'lenny' is now frozen with an
expected release date (as the new stable) in September

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk

Old 07-31-2008, 11:05 AM
Free Ekanayaka

Hi Folderol,

|--==> Folderol writes:

F> I wonder if the 64 devs know that 'lenny' is now frozen with an
F> expected release date (as the new stable) in September

Yes, I know that, the main pending problem is that ardour is not
testing due to a release critical bug. I plan to work on it as soon as
rubberband enters sid:

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

I hope we can make it. The release date will be probably be postponed
though.

Ciao!

Free