Old 07-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default This might be interesting for the work on 64 Studio 3.0

This also might be absolutely irrelevant .

Hi

64 Studio (2.6.21-1-multimedia-amd64) with KDE 3.5.9 (not Etch) and
Cinelerra 2.1VC has trouble with the transport. Using the transport will
freeze Cinelerra. It's possible to start a video one time and after that
the transport won't be fine any more.

Suse 11.0 64-bit (2.6.25.11-0.1-rt) with KDE 3.5.9 and KDE 4.0.4 and
Cinelerra 2.1VC has no trouble with the transport.

It might be that my 64 Studio is broken for Cinelerra because I made
some mistakes, but it also might be, that there is to pay attention on
that for the developers of 64 Studio 3.0.

Cheers,
Ralf

PS: Off topic but about a program most people are using. I'm using
Iceweasel 2.0.0.14 with 64 Studio, I'm not fine with the kind the
history will work, but with Suse I'm using Firefox 3.0 and there the
history is a disaster and Lenny's Iceweasel 3.0 maybe is Firefox 3.0. I
fear about just to upgarde to Etch's 2.0.0.16. I hope there will be a
backports repository for 64 Studio or Lenny with Iceweasel 2.0.0.x.