Old 07-08-2008, 01:30 AM
jaime johnson

Default ***** how to changa the menu entries (to the list)

Hello,

I think you can use alacarte menu editor. I have it on ubuntu boxen, but it's probably in Debian too, by now. My 64studio machine is a frankenstein of Lenny, 64studio stable/testing, and some source builds, so I'm not sure what's in the stable release at the moment.

Try:

apt-get install alacarte

Some info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alacarte

Says there it's in gnome 2.16, so I'm pretty sure you can grab it from debian etch repos.

Good luck,

Himay