Old 07-04-2008, 12:24 AM
Seve Manalo

Default Freeverb not working

Hi i'm new here

Let me just say that I really like 64 studio. However I am having a
problem. I've been trying to apply some reverb to the master bus in
ardour though Freeverb. When i activate the plugin the only peramater
that makes any difference is the dry signal level. none of the other
controls seem to do anything. I've also tried the plugin with JACK-rack
and got the same result.

Any help on this would be greatly appriecated

P.S
I'm running
64 Studio 2.1-amd64

Old 07-04-2008, 05:19 AM
Quentin Harley

Seve Manalo wrote:
> Hi i'm new here
>
> Let me just say that I really like 64 studio. However I am having a
> problem. I've been trying to apply some reverb to the master bus in
> ardour though Freeverb. When i activate the plugin the only peramater
> that makes any difference is the dry signal level. none of the other
> controls seem to do anything. I've also tried the plugin with JACK-rack
> and got the same result.

Yes, I have just seen the same. I narmally use TAP reverberator, and it
works fine. Please use it as a workaround.
I will report the faulty plug-in in the development site.

Cheers,
Quentin