Old 07-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default My report didn't came through the list

I guess it's to long, but I ask to make it available to the list,
because there are questions about another great problem too, not only
the way I solved to get REAPER running.

Instead of looking for the Atari Cubase full version that should be
available, I only found the light version until now, I will test REAPER.
Until now I doesn't know if REAPER is able to save something.

Back to the report. If there can't be solved the problem with HDMI
audio, I would like to know, what else to buy, to have HDMI too.