Old 07-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Solved - What I exactly did: "Reset" 64 Studio and ALSA scripts

I don't know if Icedove is tired or if I'm tired, I send it again to
myself , but so I can add a note. As far as I remember the two HDA
Intel devices also had consistent indexes, while the alsa-base was set to

# Fix indexes for the spymo DAW
alias snd-card-0 snd-ice1712
options snd-ice1712 index=0
alias snd-card-1 snd-hda-intel
options snd-hda-intel index=1
alias snd-card-2 snd-usb-audio
options snd-usb-audio index=2

Maybe the order is done by the IRQ or something else, if more devices need the same driver.

Hm, now I also can copy the indexes to alsa-base before I finally will shut down the computer for the next hours ... if I'm able to do this ...

And this is what I did: