Old 06-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Dave Phillips

Default webcam ?

Dave Phillips wrote:
> I've purchased a Logitech webcam, a QuickCam Communicate MP Plus. Frmo
> what I've learned so far, this camera should be usable under Linux. How
> would I set it up for use with 64 Studio ?

While I wait for the advice from on high I thought I would point out
that the webcam (a USB camera) knocked the virmidi module out of slot #2
(I have my Delta 66 at 0 and my PCI128 at 1). When I unplugged the
camera the virmidi module was restored. What's up with all that ?

Ah, webcams, a new PITA.

Best,

dp