Old 06-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default It's Oh so quiet. Shh Shh, It's ooh so still, Shh Shh

http://www.64studio.com/node/627:

> Hopefully that means everyone is too busy making music, and not
> running into problems... Yay!
>
> 2.1 working very hard for me as well at the moment.
> Ok, let me not keep you from being creative
>
> Cheers,
> Quentin

In Germany there are school holidays for some federal states.

If everything is fine with my DAW and the day seems to be near, I won't
annoy the list for a long time. Because 64 Studio 2.1 is stable (it was
stable for my computer before the ATI chaos) I also think that the
people are making music.

It would be fine to read some short statements, if they are making music
and if 64 Studio is fine.

The silence is a little bit scary.