-   -   I can't help someone in the forum, maybe someone of you can do (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/112518-i-cant-help-someone-forum-maybe-someone-you-can-do.html)

Ralf Mardorf 06-24-2008 10:32 AM

I can't help someone in the forum, maybe someone of you can do

Someone from the forums can't get the sound devices work with 2.0
64-bit, see http://www.64studio.com/node/614#comment-2518. Should
someone advice him to upgrade to 2.1 or wouldn't this be a help?

I don't know what to do and still have to repair my broken 64 Studio,
because of trouble with my sound devices.

Maybe not everyone from the list joins the forums, that's why I ask here.