Old 06-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Michael Jarosch

Default qjackctl-wrapper?

Hello!

I've got some questions about my new 64studio:

1) What is the "qjackctl-wrapper" and what does he do? It was saved in
my gnome-session as a startup-program, but nothing visable is happening
with it...

Mitsch

Old 06-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Free Ekanayaka

Hi Micheal,

|--==> Michael Jarosch writes:

MJ> Hello!
MJ> I've got some questions about my new 64studio:

MJ> 1) What is the "qjackctl-wrapper" and what does he do? It was saved in
MJ> my gnome-session as a startup-program, but nothing visable is happening
MJ> with it...

It was intented as a wrapper to start qjackctl automatically at every
gnome session, but we ended up deciding not to use it.

Ciao!

Free