Old 06-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default ALSA cannot find the slot for index 0

> Jack messages:
>
> Enhanced3DNow! detected

I'm using the standard xorg.conf now and 3D even wasn't enabled when I'm
using the fgrlx driver with a strange xorg.conf. Hm, I remember that
there is a option to remove the ATI installation, I didn't run it, I
will run it now.

If there won't be a further mail within the next minutes, with the
subject "Solved: ALSA cannot find the slot for index 0", I still have
the problem after completely removing ATI graphic stuff.