Old 06-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Theme for Iceweasel

Hi

does anybody know a theme or add-on, so that I only have smaller fonts
in the bookmark toolbar?

Until now I can shorten the names, put some links together in a folder,
but I wish to have relative long names, less folders and only one
toolbar for bookmarks, where a lot of bookmarks can be directly seen and
clicked, while all other fonts should have my default highs, see the
attached jpeg.

Cheers,
Ralf

Old 06-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Antanas Budriu-nas wrote:
> Servus!
>
> 2008/6/13 Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net
> <mailto:ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>>:
>
> Hi
>
> does anybody know a theme or add-on, so that I only have smaller fonts
> in the bookmark toolbar?
>

> What about using left pane?
> See attachment
>

> Beste Grüsse
>
> Antanas Budriu-nas

Hi Antanas

I'm not fine with Ctrl + B, but this might be the only way to have it a
little bit comfortable. To sort the bookmarks I could do it for the
toolbar, without separaotors and folders and disable the view of the
bookmarks toolbar and delete all bookmarks that aren't in the toolbar.

Thank you , but before I'll do it this complicated way, I'll search on
for an add-on or a theme, that only will shrink the fonts for the
bookmarks toolbar.

Cheers,
Ralf

Old 06-17-2008, 08:35 AM
Ralf Mardorf

PS:

If I won't find what I wish to have, I'll check out "*Folderpane Tools",
this might be a little bit more comfortable than the way I was thinking of.
*