Old 06-10-2008, 05:40 PM
"Peter Geirnaert"

Default hw:0 already in use after boot, with no programs running

ok this works: I simply changed "/usr/bin/qjackctl" to* "killal esd & /usr/bin/qjackctl" as the "command" in Accesoires >> Alacarte Menu Editor, for Jack control (Qjackctl).

I don't have KDE installed but somedays ago i started changing the look and feel of Gnome, and experimented (but didn't finish) with some things that I forgot about by now, it wasn't a really good idea ...

so now if i have this problem again, I'll try "killall esd" or if that doesn't work, "alsa force-reload"

thanks

;-)
*