Old 06-10-2008, 04:17 PM
"Peter Geirnaert"

Default hw:0 already in use after boot, with no programs running

Hi
Since two days I have to do alsa force-reload (as root) before I can start any audio program without complaints.
If I just start Jack after booting, I get the error : "hw:0 already in use"
Any ideas where this behaviour comes from ?

greetings
Peter