Old 06-10-2008, 09:43 AM
"Peter Geirnaert"

Default Political Statement - GNU/Linux instead of Apple and Microsoft

Ralf, you're not alone ;-)

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

Thank you for the

*Serbia Mirror*

http://www.gnulinuxcentar.org/64studio/

You can't read it in Apples English version, but it can be read in the

German version, that Serbian people aren't allowed to download stuff

from Apple.

"[...] über das die Vereinigten Staaten ein Embargo verhängt haben

(derzeit Kuba, Iran, Irak, Lybien, Nordkorea, *Serbien*, Sudan, Syrien

[...]"

http://www.info.apple.com/export/index.html?item=921&lang=de

I know Roma (Gypsie) musicians, a chased minority from Serbia.

SO NEVER USE APPLE OR MICROSOFT! THEY ARE RACISTS, ONLY THINKING ABOUT

MONEY!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Peter Geirnaert wrote:
> Ralf, you're not alone ;-)

Thank you for your reply Peter

it's not that I'm a political correct, perfect person. I have prejudices
my self, BUT I'm a private person trying to do my best and not a global
company, so my social responsibility is circumscribed by my abilities.
For me it's not okay if anybody, especially a global company with
impact, will respect laws, against repressed people. There maybe
Serbian, Iraqi etc. that should be boycotted, but such stupid
regimentations only harm the victims and never the opressors.

As a German I know all the companies making deals with the NAZIs. They
just followed the law .

Cheers,
Ralf