Old 06-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Postings to the forums will be odd if ...

Postings to the forums will be odd, if you will post something like:

64studio:/home/spinymouse# hwinfo --cpu
Features:
fpu,vme,de,pse,tsc,msr,pae,mce,cx8,apic,sep,mtrr,p ge,mca,cmov,pat,pse36,clflush,mmx,fxsr,sse,sse2,ht ,syscall,nx,mmxext,fxsr_opt,rdtscp,lm,3dnowext,3dn ow,pni,cx16,lahf_lm,cmp_legacy,svm,extapic,cr8_leg acy,misalignsse

It will be all in one line and that has impact to all other postings of
the thread, e.g. here http://www.64studio.com/node/591#comment-2415.
It's only not in one line, because I have reworked it.

Line scrolling isn't fine.

I don't think that there is the need to program the forum new, but there
should be an advice to pay attention on this.

Okay, I didn't use "Allowed HTML tags: [...] <code> [...]", maybe this
will prevent for this behaviour and perhaps a space between each comma
too, but people might post it, like I've done first.

Cheers,
Ralf