Old 05-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Greger

Default HAMMERFALL 9636 recording soundlevel-forum?

hello all,
I am new to this list so I want to ask if this is a good place to ask
practical questions concerning adjusting recording soundlevel for a
hammerfall soundcard?

thank you
greger

Old 06-01-2008, 12:54 PM
tim hall

Hi Greger,
you wrote:
> hello all,
> I am new to this list so I want to ask if this is a good place to ask
> practical questions concerning adjusting recording soundlevel for a
> hammerfall soundcard?

64studio-users@64studio.com is probably a better place to ask if you
want help from other users. This list is more useful for discussing
software fixes and solutions with other developers and testers.
http://64studio.com/forum/ is also worth checking out.

Also; just go ahead and ask your question. The more concise and
straightforward your question is, the better we can answer it. People
are generally very helpful and friendly round here, so don't be afraid
to be direct and to the point. :-)

cheers,

tim