Old 05-28-2008, 06:02 PM
dave

Default 64studio-m-0528-i386-install2

Hi all,

http://cdd.64studio.com/etch/builds/

64studio_master_i386.iso 28-May-2008 09:42 799M

install 2...

The install is clean, and I set the hostname post install.

ext3 partitions have to be configured manually.
(libhal_free_dbus_error)

Audacity 1.3.5-beta, Jack 0.2.22, are fine here on i386
I know these are to be changed, just confirming
two previous post reporting the same.

I did a reinstall after reading my last report,
It looked well set out on the page,
I hit send, the layout completely changed.
hope this reads better.

Cheers,

dave.