Old 11-30-2007, 03:36 PM
"R.Wolff"

Default Spammers invasion on the forum again

Hi gang,
the spammers are invading the forum again.
Maybe someone could remove the bullshit they posted.
http://64studio.com/node/75

Cheers
Raphael

Old 11-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Daniel James

Hi Raphael,

> the spammers are invading the forum again.
> Maybe someone could remove the bullshit they posted.

I took care of it - thanks for the tip-off. If they keep this up, I'm
going to have to install a captcha module.

Cheers!

Daniel