Old 05-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Jaromír Mikeš

Default Error message on update (synaptic)

Hello,

I got these messages when I was updating via synaptic.

1)

E: /var/cache/apt/archives/libwine_1.0-rc1-1.64studio1~etch1_i386.deb: trying to overwrite `/usr/share/man/man1/wineserver.1.gz', which is also in package wine

2)

Errors were encountered while proccessing:
libwine-gphoto2
wine-bin
libwine-print
libwine-ldap
libwine-cms
libwine-alsa
wine
libwine-sane
wine-utils

These packages mentioned above are also shown as broken in Synaptic.

Cheers

Jaromir

Old 05-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Jaromír Mikeš

I've marked them for reinstallation and it is ok now.

Sorry for panic

Jaromir

< ------------ Původn* zpráva ------------
< I got these messages when I was updating via synaptic.
<
< 1)
<
[...]
< 64studio-devel mailing list