Old 11-29-2007, 04:57 PM
"R.Wolff"

Default Many, many thanks for updating the 'fuse' packages

Hi Free, Daniel et all,

well, it's all in the subject already. I really can not thank you enough
for updating the 'fuse' packages.
I haven't been able up to now, to correctly configure my NTFS drives with
WRITE permissions. This is crucial for me, because my Samples, Loops and
'Edit' folders are all on NTFS partitions, because I also use them under
Win XP. And fat32 is such a waste of space with bigger partitions, that
it ain't very useful to convert those ntfs drives to fat32.
Also, I wasn't able to install those packages before, because of
dependency problems with 64 Studio.

Great job. I'm getting again a little closer to get rid of $MS

Merci beaucoup
Raphael