Old 02-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Mike Holstein

Default Fwd: Anyone still on these lists?

is this debian based? JACK2? what repos? who maintains the packages? if im just going to download a 2 year old debian iso, and start building my own packages to get current versions of multimedia applications, i might just choose to install debian, and go from there. also, AVlinux really fills the*niche that 64studio once held for me..*http://www.bandshed.net/AVLinux.html*... im so glad to see activity, and Quentin, im glad to see you are enjoying openDAW.. but unless i see something that makes me think it is being actively developed, im going to assume openDAW is vapor-ware, and not bother digging the iso out of that sneaky forum post that accidentally leaked it. im unclear on why the domain names are being paid for anymore actually.. anyways.. 64studio was *so* awesome! my only problem is the way that nothing was said to the large community of supporters that it was not going to be developed any longer, as a matter of fact, that is *still* *not* *being* *made* *clear*!