Old 02-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Quentin Harley

Default Ardour 2.3 problems

I experienced some problems with ardour 2.3 last night while completing
the final mixing for a project. When using <Ctrl><Shift>E to select all
regions after the editing point, it works well during the edit, but
ardour crashes when trying to save your work after using the feature.
All editing is then lost. from the last successful save.

When you zoom out, and select the track using the mouse and then moving
it, all is fine.

Reptile also experienced some problems, please see the tread:
http://www.64studio.com/node/417#comment-1565

I now believe that 2.3 is not ready for inclusion into the 64studio 2.1
release. I did not encounter these problems using 2.2. We'll have to
see if the bugs fixed for 2.3 would impact so greatly on the usability
of the system.

Cheers,
Quentin