-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   Ardour behaves strange when using a ":" in the session-name (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/41760-ardour-behaves-strange-when-using-session-name.html)

Michael Jarosch 01-19-2008 05:52 PM

Ardour behaves strange when using a ":" in the session-name

Hi!

Just read the thread and you'll know it all... :)

Long version: I wanted to name an ardour-session with "BAND: TITLE".
This was a bad idea, because ardour made strange things with my data. I
found three directories instead of one ("BAND: TITLE", " TITLE" and
"BAND") and the session wasn't able to be recalled.

So, as I'm not using the latest version of ardour (I'm using the
64Studio-version 2.0.3), see this as a warning! If it's not fixed in
ardour 2.2, than it might be a good idea to send a bug-report.

Bye!

Mitsch