-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   flashplugin-nonfree and nspluginwrapper (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/41672-flashplugin-nonfree-nspluginwrapper.html)

Susan Dridi 01-19-2008 03:46 PM

flashplugin-nonfree and nspluginwrapper

Hi All,

I just did an upgrade, with only the 64Studio testing branch in my
sources.list.d/64studio.list file. apt-get update, apt-get upgrade,
apt-get dist-upgrade.

flashplugin-nonfree and nspluginwrapper were removed. I tried to install
them, here's the error:

flashplugin-nonfree:
Depends: ia32-libs-gtk but it is not going to be installed

nspluginwrapper:
Depends: ia32-libs (>= 1.6) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: lib32gcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-12) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libc6-i386 (>= 2.3.5-1) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: ia32-libs but it is not going to be installed
Depends: ia32-libs-gtk but it is not going to be installed

I also have these errors:

64studio-themes:
Depends: cdd-utils but it is not going to be installed

64studio-utils:
Depends: cdd-utils but it is not going to be installed

I am running the 64 bit version of 64Studio.

Help! I need my YouTube fix:-)

Thanks!

-Susan

Quentin Harley 01-19-2008 05:17 PM

Susan Dridi wrote:
> Help! I need my YouTube fix:-)

It seems testing is still on the rocks... I have similar problems, and
the stable version just does not do it for me anymore ;-)

We can only hope Free can sort it out for us sooner than later.

Cheers,
Quentin