Old 01-14-2008, 09:56 PM
"mike clemow"

Default SuperCollider on 64Studio?

Hello,

I'm curious whether anyone is using SuperCollider on 64Studio and, if
they are, whether they installed it from source or used a .deb package
somewhere. I know that there's one in Debian unstable, but I don't
want to mix repos. Any hints?

Cheers,
Mike

Old 01-14-2008, 09:58 PM
"mike clemow"

(whoops, i send this to the dev mailing list. sorry folks.)

--
http://semiotech.org
http://blog.deadlylittlepills.com