-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   ATTN:READ AND CONFIRM. (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/360382-attn-read-confirm.html)

Nordin Hashim 04-22-2010 09:15 AM

ATTN:READ AND CONFIRM.

Hello

For a brief introduction,I am Nordin Hashim the Project manager Malaysia Marin and Heavy Engineering company.I want to apologize for contacting you through this means.I got your name from a web search of the list of investors and businessmen in your country.I am contacting you for a business venture that would be financially satisfactory to both of us.
This proposal is confidential and requires your full co-operation in the execution of the deal described here-in for the benefit of all parties involved.Within The Ministry of Petroleum Resources where I work as a Director, and with the cooperation of two other top Officials, we have in our possession as overdue payment Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S.Dollar(11,500,000.00 USD),which we want to transfer and invest outside the country with the Assistance and co-operation of a foreign
Company /individual to receive the said fund on behalf of all concerned and use it for a joint business venture in your country.

We are handicapped by our foreign polices,especially my Company policy,which does not allow us,to operate offshore accounts,hence my proposal to you. The Money in question represents the Balance payment for a contract carried out here on behalf of our Ministry by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials Over-invoiced deliberately.please note that the original contract cost has been paid to the firm involved.
*We are seeking your assistance to stand in as the contractor and beneficiary.The money will now be remitted to you.This we can do by swapping of account and Changing of beneficiary and other documentation upon application for claim to* reflect the payment and approvals to be secured on behalf of you.This processes being per-arranged with the Principal trustee of the original contractor and
with the consent of the original contractor.I have the Mandate of my partners involved to propose secure a foreign partner who will willing assist us in this transaction. Your share would be 30% of the $11.500 US Million,60% for us and 10% for taxation and Miscellaneous expenses.
I want to also assure you that this proposal is 100% safe and will be executed within the legal bounds of the law; therefore you have nothing to be worried about.Also there are no restrictions to this proposal by your field of specialization or line of work.I will go into more details when i hear from you.Please also include information such as phone number(valid),full name,sex and occupation in your reply mail to me.
I await your instant response.

Regards
Nordin Hashim
Project Manager
Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering
-- Confidentiality Notice --
This email message, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message