Old 04-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Good news

A friend has got a broken Vista, I tried to repair it, but it didn't
work. I was able to convert him to Linux. Now I get my 64 Studio
3.0-beta3 DVD and will install it on his computer .

Old 04-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Old 04-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Max Muxe

Ralf Mardorf schrieb:
> A friend has got a broken Vista, I tried to repair it, but it didn't
> work. I was able to convert him to Linux. Now I get my 64 Studio
> 3.0-beta3 DVD and will install it on his computer .
Super! Wieder Einer mehr in der Offenen Welt!

Grusz
M.

Old 04-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Max Muxe wrote:
> Ralf Mardorf schrieb:
>
>> A friend has got a broken Vista, I tried to repair it, but it didn't
>> work. I was able to convert him to Linux. Now I get my 64 Studio
>> 3.0-beta3 DVD and will install it on his computer .
>>
> Super! Wieder Einer mehr in der Offenen Welt!
>
> Grusz
> M.

F@#k! There seems to be a problem with his hardware.

Are there any issues known for an Acer Aspire X1700, Pentium Dual-Core
E5200 2.5GHz, 3072 MB, BIOS R01-B3 12/10/2008, Display Acer X193HQ. A HP
Photoshop C5300 All-in-One series wasn't connected during installation.

The boot starts, but while extracting the kernel or directly after it's
extracted the computer hanged up. It hanged in a loop, were some
messages were displyed, but they changed to fast, so that I couldn't
read them.

I now will search the web and in addition try a KNOPIXX or something
similar to run some diagnostic routines.

Cheers!

Ralf

Old 04-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Old 03-30-2012, 09:59 AM
"Online Promo"

Your E-mail ID Has Won 750,000.00 Great British Pounds In The BRITISH PREMIER OIL UK PROMOTION SEND YOUR INFO WITH SERIAL NO: 81809/co/bpo/uk.

Full Names:
Direct Phone:
Residential Address:
Country: