-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   Logging into trac (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/263460-logging-into-trac.html)

Arnout Engelen 03-15-2009 09:37 AM

Logging into trac

Hi,

I subscribed to this list and got a password as described at
http://trac.64studio.com/64studio/ , but these credentials are not accepted
for logging into trac. Could somebody check what's going on?

Regards,

Arnout Engelen

Free Ekanayaka 03-15-2009 08:40 PM

Logging into trac

Hi Arnout,

|--==> On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:37:38 +0100, Arnout Engelen <64studio@bzzt.net> said:

AE> Hi,
AE> I subscribed to this list and got a password as described at
AE> http://trac.64studio.com/64studio/ , but these credentials are not accepted
AE> for logging into trac. Could somebody check what's going on?

We've recently split our development (trac) and community (mailing
list) server into two different machines, and that's a side effect of
the change :/ Sorry about that, we'll work on it.

Ciao!

Free