Old 03-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Frank Smith

Default Errors in Beta 3 Synaptic

HI
I seem to get this error when I update anything.

E: linux-image-2.6.29-1-multimedia-amd64: subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 128

E: dkms: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: fglrx-kernel-source-envy: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: linux-rt: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

Do I need to set something in synaptic to clean this system?

Cheers
Bob