-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   INstalling ATI drivers and DKMS (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/259223-installing-ati-drivers-dkms.html)

Frank Smith 03-08-2009 05:36 PM

INstalling ATI drivers and DKMS

Hi All
At the moment we cannot install the drivers for any ATI cards
due to DKMS in Ubuntu.
Any one have any ides if this will be fixed?

Not nice with a big screen and large Icons!

Cheers
Bob

Ps Can someone inform me if the mails get through as I cannot see my own emails.

Cheers

Jarom√≠r MikeŇ° 03-08-2009 05:50 PM

<
< Not nice with a big screen and large Icons!
<
< Cheers
< Bob
<
< Ps Can someone inform me if the mails get through as I cannot see my own
< emails.
<

down on the page "unsubscribe or edit" button.

Cheers

mira

Gustin Johnson 03-08-2009 07:40 PM

INstalling ATI drivers and DKMS