Old 03-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Jaromír Mikeš

Default 3.0 beta... a bit disappointing (getting more optimistic ; ) )

< To include and build packages, the dev team could also ask the makers of
< the packages which you like to include in the 64studio repo, to build
< packages for Debian unstable themselves and/or make an own Debian repo.
<
< Besides that, there are maybe some good Debian repo's already:
<
< - lv2 stuff and dssi-vst and more
< http://apt.klaumikli.de/
<
< -NtEd
< deb http://pini.free.fr/debian/ unstable main
< deb-src http://pini.free.fr/debian/ unstable main
<
< -lilypond, frescobaldi (ubuntu):
< https://launchpad.net/~frescobaldi/+archive/ppa
<
< - calf plugins (ubuntu)
< https://launchpad.net/~stochastic/+archive/ppa
<
< - The dev of guitarix uses Debian Sid(ux), he will be willing to build
< Debian unstable packages or already has some!
<
< - klick and gtklick?
< - rakarrack?
< - lv2 plugins?
< - musescore (mscore)?

Hi ,

these links are very good
e.g. http://apt.klaumikli.de/ there are most important libs for building Ardour with LV2 support already packaged.
(correct me someone if I am wrong)

# libslv2-9-dbg_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
# libslv2-9_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
# libslv2-dev_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
# libslv2-doc_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
# libslv2-utils_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
# lv2core_2.0-0.1_all.deb

also this one is fine https://launchpad.net/~stochastic/+archive/ppa ... can we have this calf-plugins in 64studio-backport repo?

I am mostly interested in LV2 plugins, but we need Ardour with LV2 support first if I will try to build some LV2 plugin package or install them from source.
Is there some hurdle to have Ardour with LV2?

Here is one other link:
http://ardour.org/plugins

Cheers

mira

Old 03-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Jaromír Mikeš

< these links are very good
< e.g. http://apt.klaumikli.de/ there are most important libs for building Ardour
< with LV2 support already packaged.
< (correct me someone if I am wrong)
<
< # libslv2-9-dbg_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
< # libslv2-9_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
< # libslv2-dev_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
< # libslv2-doc_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
< # libslv2-utils_0.6.2-0.1_i386.deb
< # lv2core_2.0-0.1_all.deb
<
< also this one is fine https://launchpad.net/~stochastic/+archive/ppa ... can we
< have this calf-plugins in 64studio-backport repo?
<
<
< Here is one other link:
< http://ardour.org/plugins

I was searching a bit for plugins and I found that many of them was already packaged.
http://apt.klaumikli.de/lenny/
leet-plugins_0.2-1_i386.deb unfortunately just for 386

https://launchpad.net/~invada/+archive/ppa
# invada-studio-plugins_0.3.0-0ubuntu0~ppa1~hardy1_amd64.deb (32.5 KiB)
# invada-studio-plugins_0.3.0-0ubuntu0~ppa1~hardy1_i386.deb (28.6 KiB)
# invada-studio-plugins_0.3.0-0ubuntu0~ppa1~hardy1_lpia.deb (28.2 KiB)

maybe we can make a list of plugins which are already available and where can be downloaded and which would be nice to have packaged.

Cheers

mira

Old 03-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Jaromír Mikeš

< BUT, I think it more preferable if the packages are build for or by the
< Debian Multimedia Team.
<
< 1) you get more safe, stable and good build packages
< (those package from the personal repo's could cause unstable/
< performance/ safety issues.)
<
< 2) it's better for Linux multimedia in general (this is both a social
< and a quality reason)

Hmm ... you are right ;-)

mira