Old 03-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Jaromír Mikeš

Default 3.0 beta3 report

< ------------ Původn* zpráva ------------
< Od: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@gmail.com>
< Předmět: Re: [64studio-devel] 3.0 beta3 report
< Datum: 08.3.2009 19:05:40
< ----------------------------------------
< Jarom*r Mikeš wrote:
< > < ------------ Původn* zpráva ------------
< > < Od: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@gmail.com>
< > < Předmět: Re: [64studio-devel] 3.0 beta3 report
< > < Datum: 08.3.2009 16:19:23
< > < ----------------------------------------
< > < > < I had a problem as well where the network-applet wasn't detecting
< wireless
< > < > < interfaces correctly (listed them as wired). Haven't tested it with
< older
< > < > < kernels but with wicd network manager (which replaces the default
< applet)
< > < i
< > < > < got them working including the listing of access points. Maybe you
< can
< > < give
< > < > < that a try?
< > < > <
< > < > < deb http://apt.wicd.net hardy extras
< > < > < wget -q http://apt.wicd.net/wicd.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add -
< > < > < sudo apt-get install wicd
< > < > <
< > < > < restart the session after installing.
< > < >
< > < >
< > < Can I download the ubuntu hardy package of wicd manually with wget or
< > < something?
< > <
< >
< > I followed this how-to http://wicd.net/download.php works fine
< >
< >
< Its a bit hard to download it that way without internet connection. So I
< like to download the package on Debian and then install it in 64studio.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=194573&package_id=229460&re lease_id=659059

Try this

hth

mira