Old 02-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Frans van Dunné

Default Installer 64studio 3.0 Beta 2 does yield bootable system

I've tried to make a clean install using the Beta 2 installer .iso.

The installer runs through all the stages, but does not ask for a root
password (which I found odd). At the end of the installation process, it
recommends to reboot, but it cannot boot from the harddisk.

One caveat for users installing this next to an older installation: if you
leave a swap partition in existence on another harddisk, the installer
will claim that 'linux-rt' cannot be downloaded.

I will try to do a clean install with good old 2.1 and then update to 3
from there.