Old 02-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Daniel James

Default Invada plugins

Hi all,

New releases of the Invada LADSPA plugins for Ubuntu Hardy-based distros
(e.g. 64 Studio 3.0 beta) are available here:

https://launchpad.net/~invada/+archive/ppa

I'd be interested to hear feedback on the quality and usefulness of
these plugins. There's a stereo valve simulator in there, as well as
compressors and reverbs.

Cheers!

Daniel

Old 02-26-2009, 10:25 AM
"pw.marcus"

On etch, I've converted the suse version with alien, and it works great !

Cheers

Marc

Old 02-26-2009, 10:25 PM

Looks great so far. Will have to test it a bit more on my main system
over the weekend, but I think it is fit for inclusion ...

Cheers,