Old 02-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Frank Smith

Default Alpha 3 ATI fglx fails to load

HI
Loaded Alpha 3 but could only get 1080x? on my screen.
So I loaded FGLX for my ATI card and now it hangs on booting
looking for hardware.
Anyway out of this or is it a re-install.
Cheers
Bob

Old 02-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Daniel James

Hi Bob,

> Loaded Alpha 3 but could only get 1080x? on my screen.
> So I loaded FGLX for my ATI card and now it hangs on booting
> looking for hardware.
> Anyway out of this or is it a re-install.

I would suggest re-installing with beta 2, please let us know if the
problem persists.

Cheers!

Daniel