-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   Alpha 3 ATI fglx fails to load (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/251165-alpha-3-ati-fglx-fails-load.html)

Frank Smith 02-23-2009 10:25 PM

Alpha 3 ATI fglx fails to load

HI
Loaded Alpha 3 but could only get 1080x? on my screen.
So I loaded FGLX for my ATI card and now it hangs on booting
looking for hardware.
Anyway out of this or is it a re-install.
Cheers
Bob

Daniel James 02-24-2009 10:49 AM

Alpha 3 ATI fglx fails to load

Hi Bob,

> Loaded Alpha 3 but could only get 1080x? on my screen.
> So I loaded FGLX for my ATI card and now it hangs on booting
> looking for hardware.
> Anyway out of this or is it a re-install.

I would suggest re-installing with beta 2, please let us know if the
problem persists.

Cheers!

Daniel