Old 02-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Quentin Harley

Default kbuild package missing for 2.6.29-RT-RC package

Hi Free,

I cannot install the headers from the repository because the kbuild
package is not on the repository...

Cheers,
Quentin

Old 02-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Tapani Sysimetsä

Quentin Harley wrote:
> Hi Free,
>
> I cannot install the headers from the repository because the kbuild
> package is not on the repository...
>
> Cheers,
> Quentin

Same problem here. Else, the new kernel works fine, thanks!

I'm experimenting with a Sidux/Lenny/64Studio mutant, it is surprisingly
stable. Haven't tried 64 Studio 3.0 yet.

Tapani

Old 02-24-2009, 06:21 AM
Free Ekanayaka

Hi Quentin,

|--==> On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:26:10 +0200, Quentin Harley <quentin@64studio.com> said:

QH> Hi Free,
QH> I cannot install the headers from the repository because the kbuild
QH> package is not on the repository...

Unfortunately that's not available yet, but you can install the
linux-source package, and use it to compile external modules (tools
like module-assistant let you set the kernel source root directory).

Ciao!

Free