Old 01-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Joel Granados Moreno

Default Make pyblock compatible with new pyparted

Hello

These are the changes that are necessary to make pyblock compatible with
new pyparted. I don't want to commit yet, but I would like to hear some
comments about the saneness of the changes.

Its a good thing that pyblock doesn't really use pyparted extensively.

Regards

--
Joel Andres Granados
Brno, Czech Republic, Red Hat.