-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   64 Studio 3.0 Alpha - report (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/224599-64-studio-3-0-alpha-report.html)

Jaromír Mikeš 01-08-2009 12:55 PM

64 Studio 3.0 Alpha - report

Hello,

my notebook sometimes stop booting on the line

drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: v2.6:USB HID core driver

I am using 32bit verrsion.

I also can't get digital output from my on-board sound card
Intel Corporation 8280FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) High Definition Audio Controller (rev 4)
I've never tried this before with 2.1 64Studio 32bit so I can't say it was working before.

Maybe both will be solved with new kernel and new alsa modules.

Mira