Old 01-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Free Ekanayaka

Default Mirrors for 3.0 alpha images

Hi,

I'm very sorry but I had to temporary delete from the server the ISO
images of the 64 Studio 3.0 alpha release, due to the high volume of
traffic I've noticed in the last days.

I thought that such an alpha and not much advertised release wouldn't
have generated too many downloads, but I was wrong Unfortunately
because of bandwidth constraints we can't keep these ISOs online.

We are going to contact our mirrors to ask if the can host the images
even if it's an alpha release. So please be patient.

Ciao!

Free