Old 01-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Frans van Dunné

Default 64studio 3.0 software wishlist (dave)

Hi Dave,

Where is the package list of the selection to be included in 3.0?

Without having checked the list, two things come to mind:

- Denemo
- FFADO

Cheers,
Frans.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Susan Dridi

Frans van Dunné wrote:

Hi Dave,

Where is the package list of the selection to be included in 3.0?

Without having checked the list, two things come to mind:

- Denemo
- FFADO

Cheers,
Frans.

I'll second that list, and add VLC (a version that is compiled with Jack
enabled).

Cheers,

-Susan

Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 PM

On Thu, January 8, 2009 00:06, Susan Dridi wrote:
> Frans van Dunné wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Where is the package list of the selection to be included in 3.0?
>>
>> Without having checked the list, two things come to mind:
>>
>> - Denemo
>> - FFADO
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Frans.
>
> I'll second that list, and add VLC (a version that is compiled with Jack
> enabled).
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Susan

- LiVES