-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   64studio 3.0 software wishlist (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/223497-64studio-3-0-software-wishlist.html)

dave 01-06-2009 03:47 PM

64studio 3.0 software wishlist

Hi,

64studio 2.1 = 800MB DVD
64studio 3.0 = 600MB CD (at present)

There are packages still to be added to the new 64studio 3.0 alpha. Free
would like to keep the ones on 2.1 but would also like to know what
packages we would like added to the new release. These are the ones I've
found need to be re-added.

linux-headers lilypond rosegarden seq24 meterbridge

If you post here any you would like included, there's a good chance the
version release will contain the software you want.

Cheers!
dave.

Folderol 01-06-2009 06:19 PM

64studio 3.0 software wishlist

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:47:36 +0000
dave <drbudo@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 64studio 2.1 = 800MB DVD
> 64studio 3.0 = 600MB CD (at present)
>
> There are packages still to be added to the new 64studio 3.0 alpha. Free
> would like to keep the ones on 2.1 but would also like to know what
> packages we would like added to the new release. These are the ones I've
> found need to be re-added.
>
> linux-headers lilypond rosegarden seq24 meterbridge
>
> If you post here any you would like included, there's a good chance the
> version release will contain the software you want.
>
> Cheers!
> dave.

For Rosegarden I suggest the 1.7.3 cvs version. It his lots of
improvements, seems quite stable, and fixes a nasty little bug that
crept into 1.6

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk

Jaromír Mikeš 01-06-2009 06:30 PM

<
< There are packages still to be added to the new 64studio 3.0 alpha. Free
< would like to keep the ones on 2.1 but would also like to know what
< packages we would like added to the new release. These are the ones I've
< found need to be re-added.
<
< linux-headers lilypond rosegarden seq24 meterbridge
<
< If you post here any you would like included, there's a good chance the
< version release will contain the software you want.
<
< Cheers!

< dave.
<

Hello,

ardour build with LV2 support and all packages needed for running LV2 plugins,
some LV2 plugins ready would be nice
http://calf.sourceforge.net/

http://home.gna.org/zyn/

dssi_convolve
http://tapas.affenbande.org/wordpress/?page_id=36
jkmeter 0.4.0 http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html
supercollider
http://artfwo.blogspot.com/2008/05/supercollider-for-human-beings.html
csound
puredata

dia and specimen seem to be already in 3.0

Cheers

Mira

Jaromír Mikeš 01-07-2009 11:29 AM

64studio 3.0 software wishlist

< ------------ Původn* zpráva ------------
< < 64studio 3.0 = 600MB CD (at present)
< <
[...]

htop would be nice too ... ;-)

Cheers

mira

01-07-2009 03:48 PM

On Jan 6, 2009 11:47am, dave <drbudo@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> 64studio 2.1 = 800MB DVD
>
> 64studio 3.0 = 600MB CD (at present)
>

> There are packages still to be added to the new 64studio 3.0 alpha. Free would like to keep the ones on 2.1 but would also like to know what packages we would like added to the new release. These are the ones I've found need to be re-added.
>

> linux-headers lilypond rosegarden seq24 meterbridge
>

> If you post here any you would like included, there's a good chance the version release will contain the software you want.
>

> Cheers!
>
> dave.

Hey Folks haven't gotten to try the new spin yet due to almost finishing a project but will soon. I would Also like to see the LV2 ardour and especially would like to try out supercollider. since 64studio seems to be using ubuntu I remember a nice little softsynth I worked with in ubuntu at one time called mx44. Small, stable, 4 oscillators I believe. here's the page for the project:

http://web.comhem.se/luna/

I don't believe any development is currently done on it but i could be wrong. last time I used it seemed to work flawlessly. would love to see it in 3.0

Nate______________________________________________ _
64studio-devel mailing list
64studio-devel@64studio.com

01-07-2009 03:48 PM

64studio 3.0 software wishlist

On Jan 6, 2009 11:47am, dave <drbudo@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> 64studio 2.1 = 800MB DVD
>
> 64studio 3.0 = 600MB CD (at present)
>

> There are packages still to be added to the new 64studio 3.0 alpha. Free would like to keep the ones on 2.1 but would also like to know what packages we would like added to the new release. These are the ones I've found need to be re-added.
>

> linux-headers lilypond rosegarden seq24 meterbridge
>

> If you post here any you would like included, there's a good chance the version release will contain the software you want.
>

> Cheers!
>
> dave.

Hey Folks haven't gotten to try the new spin yet due to almost finishing a project but will soon. I would Also like to see the LV2 ardour and especially would like to try out supercollider. since 64studio seems to be using ubuntu I remember a nice little softsynth I worked with in ubuntu at one time called mx44. Small, stable, 4 oscillators I believe. here's the page for the project:

http://web.comhem.se/luna/

I don't believe any development is currently done on it but i could be wrong. last time I used it seemed to work flawlessly. would love to see it in 3.0

Nate______________________________________________ _
64studio-users mailing list
64studio-users@64studio.com

"Paolo Dell'Osso" 01-07-2009 03:58 PM

64studio 3.0 software wishlist

In the next release I would like to see some guitar related software like rackarrack and guitarix.
A variety of audio/midi sequencer would be nice, so I'd like to include muse and qtractor.

From the #la-it IRC channel (Linux Audio Italy) I report this requests:

LMMS
pd-extended (a member host e debian repo with that: http://otherside.gnufunk.org/debian)
ladspa-trigger

Cheers, Paolo

Daniel James 01-08-2009 09:16 AM

64studio 3.0 software wishlist

Hi Nate,

since 64studio seems to
be using ubuntu I remember a nice little softsynth I worked with in
ubuntu at one time called mx44. Small, stable, 4 oscillators I believe.
here's the page for the project:

http://web.comhem.se/luna/

Never tried it, but it looks interesting. Is it stable?

Cheers!

Daniel