Old 03-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Grammostola Rosea

Default 64studio 3.0 software wishlist

Grammostola Rosea wrote:

>> Ketil Thorgersen wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks man!

>> whysynth seems to be a good dssi plugin:
>>
>> http://www.smbolton.com/whysynth.html
>>

> Here is a whysynth Debian package, in the Musix repo:
>
> ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb/
>

> There is also rakarrack (bit outdated), some other dssi-plugins like ghostess, horgand and Jamin presets and more... I think some are outdated but maybe it is easy to rebuild it to a more recent version?

I hear someone has made an Debian package of Rakarrack, so it will be in
Debian soon...

Old 03-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Grammostola Rosea

Old 03-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Susan Dridi

Grammostola Rosea wrote:

<snip>

> [...]

My favorite multimedia player is VLC. Happily, there is a jack enabled
(finally) version in Lenny. Hopefully it's also in Hardy, though I
haven't looked. It also has a plugin for Mozilla, wonder if that would
solve some of the Flash problems.

Cheers!

-Susan