Old 12-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Michael Pacey

Default Getting ATI cards working on 64 Studio 2.0

Hi,

Getting my laptop's radeon card working on 64 Studio has never been
plug'n'play with 64 Studio but tonight I installed 2.0 and I couldn't
even get any display at all.

I read various posts by frustrated users but nothing that seemed like a
satisfactory solution. Eventually I managed to get the proprietary ATI
drivers to build by changing the MODULE_LICENSE string to GPL.

This is probably naughty but it works. I've posted the process on the
forum in the hope that it helps someone:

http://www.64studio.com/node/150#comment-1148

Cheers.
--
Michael Pacey