Old 11-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Daniel James

Default Flash Not Working in Testing Version of 64 Studio

Hi Quentin,

I'm on 64 Studio 3.0~pre1 (lenny based) and my flash is working better
than ever before.

It's the same here, definitely improved performance. After the Lenny
release we will upgrade our testing branch, and make it much easier for
people to get the new versions.

Cheers!

Daniel