Old 11-07-2008, 04:42 AM
Quentin Harley

Default Flash Not Working in Testing Version of 64 Studio

Hi Susan, Jimmy,

I'm on 64 Studio 3.0~pre1 (lenny based) and my flash is working better
than ever before.

iceweasel 3.0.3-3
flashplugin-nonfree 1:1.4~etch1
nspluginwrapper 0.9.91.5-2

Cheers,

Susan Dridi wrote:

Jimmy wrote:

Hello Susan
I think you have to install/use a 32 bit browser for flash to
work. There
may already be one present since I'm pretty sure Konqueror, which is
mozilla
based, is only available in 32 bit form. Install flash manually
would be
best. If all else fails just create a link to "libflashplayer.so" in
the

appropriate "plugins" directory. In Konqueror you may have to open the
configure app and hit "search/update plugins" button.
Jimmy