-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   New 64Studio.com website (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/184684-new-64studio-com-website.html)

Quentin Harley 10-30-2008 06:59 AM

New 64Studio.com website

Hi,

I like the look of the new website, but I have a feature request.

Could we have a "Recent posts" forum page, in which you can see an
overview of the last 15 or so posts. It just helps in not missing stuff
on there.

Regards,
Quentin

Daniel James 10-30-2008 09:53 AM

New 64Studio.com website

Hi Quentin,

Could we have a "Recent posts" forum page, in which you can see an
overview of the last 15 or so posts. It just helps in not missing stuff
on there.

I took that off for the moment, because we're trying to separate out the
company pages from the community pages a little. We don't want to take
the approach of Red Hat, Novell or Canonical, where community and
company are featured on two (or more) entirely different sites.

However, we do need to make the homepage look more like the site of a
cool software company with some excellent code, as we've been
under-selling ourselves for too long.

Cheers!

Daniel