FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > 64 Studio > 64 Studio Developer

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-10-2008, 08:47 AM
"64 Studio"
 
Default #440: Sound Juicer does not rip stereo 44.1KHz WAVs by default

#440: Sound Juicer does not rip stereo 44.1KHz WAVs by default
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Reporter: daniel@64studio.com | Owner: free
Type: defect | Status: new
Priority: normal | Milestone: 2.2
Component: packages | Version:
Severity: major | Keywords:
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
When importing tracks from a CD, Sound Juicer does not have a setting to
extract stereo 44.1KHz WAVs . Preferences -> Edit Profiles -> New is
buggy, the Active? checkbox does not make the new profile appear.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.64studio.com/64studio/ticket/440>
64 Studio <>
_______________________________________________
64studio-devel mailing list
64studio-devel@64studio.com
http://lists.64studio.com/mailman/listinfo/64studio-devel
 
Old 08-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Susan Dridi
 
Default #440: Sound Juicer does not rip stereo 44.1KHz WAVs by default

64 Studio wrote:
> #440: Sound Juicer does not rip stereo 44.1KHz WAVs by default
> ---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
> Reporter: daniel@64studio.com | Owner: free
> Type: defect | Status: new
> Priority: normal | Milestone: 2.2
> Component: packages | Version:
> Severity: major | Keywords:
> ---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
> When importing tracks from a CD, Sound Juicer does not have a setting to
> extract stereo 44.1KHz WAVs . Preferences -> Edit Profiles -> New is
> buggy, the Active? checkbox does not make the new profile appear.

Is there a way to disable Sound Juicer from automatically starting when
I put in a cd? I realize most people like the default behavior, but
since I'd rather use K3B, I'd like to know how to do this, if it's possible.

Thanks!

-Susan


_______________________________________________
64studio-devel mailing list
64studio-devel@64studio.com
http://lists.64studio.com/mailman/listinfo/64studio-devel
 
Old 08-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Quentin Harley
 
Default #440: Sound Juicer does not rip stereo 44.1KHz WAVs by default

Susan Dridi wrote:
> Is there a way to disable Sound Juicer from automatically starting when
> I put in a cd? I realize most people like the default behavior, but
> since I'd rather use K3B, I'd like to know how to do this, if it's possible.
>


If you are running the gnome gui, go to:

Gnome menu => Desktop => Preferences => Removable Drives and Media

There you can change the default application you want to use.


Cheers,
Quentin

_______________________________________________
64studio-devel mailing list
64studio-devel@64studio.com
http://lists.64studio.com/mailman/listinfo/64studio-devel
 
Old 08-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Susan Dridi
 
Default #440: Sound Juicer does not rip stereo 44.1KHz WAVs by default

Quentin Harley wrote:
> Susan Dridi wrote:
>> Is there a way to disable Sound Juicer from automatically starting when
>> I put in a cd? I realize most people like the default behavior, but
>> since I'd rather use K3B, I'd like to know how to do this, if it's possible.
>>
>
>
> If you are running the gnome gui, go to:
>
> Gnome menu => Desktop => Preferences => Removable Drives and Media
>
> There you can change the default application you want to use.
>
>
> Cheers,
> Quentin

Thanks, Quentin!

I never looked at that. I'm using 64Studio 2.1, running Gnome, and
nothing special other than a few packages from Etch. Just about
everything else seemed fine to me, so I never fiddled with the
preferences or even thought about it

Thanks again!

-Susan


_______________________________________________
64studio-devel mailing list
64studio-devel@64studio.com
http://lists.64studio.com/mailman/listinfo/64studio-devel
 
Old 02-26-2009, 01:29 PM
"64 Studio"
 
Default #440: Sound Juicer does not rip stereo 44.1KHz WAVs by default

#440: Sound Juicer does not rip stereo 44.1KHz WAVs by default
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Reporter: daniel@64studio.com | Owner: free
Type: defect | Status: new
Priority: normal | Milestone: 3.0
Component: packages | Version:
Severity: major | Resolution:
Keywords: |
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Changes (by daniel@64studio.com):

* milestone: 2.2 => 3.0


--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.64studio.com/64studio/ticket/440#comment:1>
64 Studio <http://trac.64studio.com/64studio>

_______________________________________________
64studio-devel mailing list
64studio-devel@lists.64studio.com
http://lists.64studio.com/mailman/listinfo/64studio-devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org